• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Chandramouli

Chandramouli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 10:08 AM

• Is there any possibility to control the Watson projects access? With the current settings we can see all the projects and able to import in to Phoenix
  • Is it possible to lock or fix worksheet configuration? on Watson.

#2 Simon Davis

Simon Davis

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,316 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 11:10 AM

Hi Chandra, The security of this connection is controlled by the Watson account you are using.  Evidently you are using an account with full access; most groups use a read-only Watson account that has very specifc privileges e.g. only able to read released studies etc.  I suggest you speak with your Watson team and identify the best account to use.

or your second question I am less clear what you asking;  you shouldn't be changing things in Watson from Phoenix as that would be bypassing it's security model (see note above).  Therefore in Watson Import menu in Phoenix there are 3 tabs, business rules, samples and dosing that enable you to further tune what is extracted from Watson DB, but this is still primarily driven by the account used to access Watson and how the data has been stored and flagged in watson.  Eg whether a sample result is flagged for release or still considered draft.  Please look at the second option tab in particular and if you can't find what you need please try here with some more specific details as to what you are trying to achieve.

You may also want to contact ThermoFisher's support/user group - they used to have a forum; I am not sure if it is still extant.

Simon.

Edited by Simon Davis, 30 November 2017 - 11:13 AM.

#3 Chandramouli

Chandramouli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 12:01 PM

Dear Simon,

Thanks for your response and clarification.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users