#1 csheme

csheme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 04:17 AM

Hi,

Might you be able to help me apply the covariate in my model of special populations.

It has been a while since I used NLME, and for some reason I am not able to set it, I keep getting errors during the search step.

The covariate is currently categorical for hepatic impairment set to 0 or 1 for normal function or mild impairment, but I do have continuous covariates in the dataset labeled as ASTULN or BILIULN which are better to use.

I would like to simulate exposures using the continuous covariates (making my own scenarios). 

Please see the link to my model below:

https://www.dropbox....cs.phxproj?dl=0

Thanks alot

Edited by csheme, 23 March 2018 - 04:18 AM.

#2 soujanya234

soujanya234

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 03:03 PM

Hi,

Might you be able to help me apply the covariate in my model of special populations.

It has been a while since I used NLME, and for some reason I am not able to set it, I keep getting errors during the search step.

The covariate is currently categorical for hepatic impairment set to 0 or 1 for normal function or mild impairment, but I do have continuous covariates in the dataset labeled as ASTULN or BILIULN which are better to use.

I would like to simulate exposures using the continuous covariates (making my own scenarios). 

Please see the link to my model below:

https://www.dropbox....cs.phxproj?dl=0

Thanks alot

Hi,

I have reviewed your model file. I believe the error is due to missing covariate information for some subjects. For e.g. ID 1 has data with dosing information in dosing sheet but is missing in the PK observations sheet which contains concentration and covariate information.

As a test case, I would add data for these extra subjects in PK observations sheet (if  available) or exclude  extra subjects in the dosing sheet that were not present in PK observation sheet and rerun the model.

Hope this helps!.

Thanks,

Soujanya

• Simon Davis likes this

#3 csheme

csheme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 03:20 AM

Thank you, this worked for me, much obliged.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: covariate model, population pk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users