- New Ratios and Differences Tool: Easily automate calculations of key NCA ratios such as renal clearance, accumulation ratio, linearity index, parent to metabolite exposure ratios and more
- Enhanced WinNonlin Validation Suite: Access robust reports and validation PDF documents aligned with the latest regulatory agency guidance
- Additional descriptive statistics: Create user-defined percentiles, select statistics for outputs, and instantly get range, min and max when weighting is used
- New charting capabilities: Order the presentation of categorical axes and profiles in XY plots and utilize the offset function left or right on X-axis, and more
- Visual predictive checks (VPC’s) for Phoenix NLME: Use VPC for a wide range of data types (count, categorical, continuous with BQL, time-to-event, etc)
Phoenix 8.1 is launching on June 18, 2018
Posted 05 June 2018 - 06:14 AM
Posted 20 June 2018 - 10:40 AM
However contacts in our Support system who are marked ‘Opt out’ will not have been sent this email, so they should use this link;
If you hadn't realised you had opted out and/or are happy to receive our notifications again then please contact me directly and I'll update the records.
Edited by Simon Davis, 20 June 2018 - 11:11 AM.
Posted 23 August 2018 - 03:56 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users