2 replies to this topic

#1 rosy_mtz

rosy_mtz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 01:47 AM

Hi everyone,

Today PHX show an error, after insert a table, while executing the workflow a table creation failed, because the pathway to access was denied, i dont understand why this happen. is it any solution? or need to reinstall? 

#2 Simon Davis

Simon Davis

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,316 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 09:20 AM

Hi Rosy,  I think my colleague already answered this as Suppoort Case 170293.  Did his solution of increasing you permissions on those folders work?

Generally I would try not to post in two places at once an certainly on the forum a more specific subject line can help people later searching for an issue or tip.

Simon.

Execution Error:
There was an error while executing Workflow.{WorkflowName}
Failed to create table. Access to the path "C:\ProgramData\Certara\Phoenix\Tables\Styles\WinNonlin Default\WinNonlinTable.xslt" is denied

CAUSE: Phoenix is required that the end-user account has sufficient permissions to the "C:\ProgramData" or/and "C:\ProgramData\Certara" directory (including all sub-folders).

SOLUTION: Grant the end-user account the "Full Control" or "Modify" permissions to the "ProgramData" and "Certara" folders and all their sub-folders (the full system paths are below):

- C:\ProgramData

- C:\ProgramData\Certara

In addition, to avoid the similar errors in the future, the end-user account should also have the same permissions ("Full Control" or "Modify") for the following folders and all their sub-folders:

- C:\Program Files (x86)\Certara

- C:\PHSTMinGW64

- C:\PHSTMinGW

- C:\Users\%UserName%\AppData\Roaming\Certara

- C:\Users\%UserName%\AppData\Local\Temp\Phoenix

- C:\Users\%UserName%\AppData\Local\Temp

NOTE: %UserName% should be replaced with your Windows account name.

#3 fkellermann

fkellermann

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 10:03 PM

Dear Rosy, all:

Did this workaround work for you? Also, were you using a local install of Phoenix WinNonlin when the execution error occurred?

Kind regards,

-Felipe

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Table, ERROR

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users