1 reply to this topic

#1 Alex

Alex

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 August 2020 - 03:33 AM

Hi all,

I am working on a project, and would like to generate a listing table like attached picture. The values with red circle are below LLOQ, and i would like to report them as such in listing. but for stats in the bottom of the table, i would like to use "0". I tried many ways but in vain. Is there any method to do that? thank you so much!

mock table.png

Alex

#2 Simon Davis

Simon Davis

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,316 posts

Posted 05 August 2020 - 07:38 AM

Hi Alex, next time it's often useful to post the dataset or project, to save people the time to create one. Here is a quick example of what I normally do within Phoenix. I have two steps.

1) a data wizard which will set all values of ocnas I want them in the table, in this case BQL, or below 20 to "<20" for consistency (assuming an LoQ of 20)

2) the table that summarises these, the advantage of having some non-numeric value appended to the conc is that it is automatically dropped out of the summary statistics. I use the same trick of appending e.g. "!" to indiciate an outlier that I want to list but not include in the stats. If you want to get fancy you can create two tables, one is just concentrations set to dispaly as you would prefer and the second table being just the stats element using the option "summary only"

Alternatively you can support richer capabilities using the Custom table option, but you would need to program in HTML. Or purchase AutoPilot that has many built in rules for tables; https://onlinehelp.c...ics/introap.htm

Or Certara also offers the option of PKAssist where we help build a dedidcate plug-in to match your business rules.

https://www.certara....ology-services/

Attached Thumbnails

• table.jpg

Attached Files

Edited by Simon Davis, 05 August 2020 - 07:42 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: table, listing, summary stats

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users