Photo

ERROR 14050: Parsing error - insufficient number of excluded times.

NCA Lambda Z

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 marie.simeckova

marie.simeckova

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 October 2020 - 03:52 PM

Hello. I am trying to compute Lambda z. I set the time range and on the pictures in "Slopes selector" tab it evaluate the lambdas as expected. But when running the analysis, nothing is computed with the error "ERROR 14050: Parsing error - insufficient number of excluded times."

Please, what could be wrong?

When running with the "Best fit", everything works OK.

#2 cradhakr

cradhakr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 14 October 2020 - 04:28 PM

HI Marie,

Is it possible for you to share the project file? I would recommend you to send it to our Support e-mail which is 

support@certara.com

Thanks

Chandramouli

#3 Simon Davis

Simon Davis

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,316 posts

Posted 14 October 2020 - 09:39 PM

Marie - U got your porject file and I saw the error in your log but when i re-executed on my machine it was fine, except for;

subid=8
ERROR: 14062: Duplicate time values on data file.  Please ensure you have defined a unique profile by one of the options below; - using more sort keys so you see only a single profile in 'Slopes' - select Sparse Sampling in NCA - using Descriptive Statistics to compute mean data and perform NCA on the mean concentrations

I will email the file back to you, substitutiing a mean record for this point, but if you are willing to share in the forum it would hlep others learn too.

SImon.

#4 marie.simeckova

marie.simeckova

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 October 2020 - 10:15 PM

Dear Simon,

thanks a lot for quick answer.

As you suggested, the problem was that I have decimal comma instead of decimal point in my computer settings. I have changed it in my regional settings according to your advice (https://onlinehelp.c...hoenixreqts.htm) and it works now. 

Marie

Marie - U got your porject file and I saw the error in your log but when i re-executed on my machine it was fine, except for;

subid=8
ERROR: 14062: Duplicate time values on data file.  Please ensure you have defined a unique profile by one of the options below; - using more sort keys so you see only a single profile in 'Slopes' - select Sparse Sampling in NCA - using Descriptive Statistics to compute mean data and perform NCA on the mean concentrations

I will email the file back to you, substitutiing a mean record for this point, but if you are willing to share in the forum it would hlep others learn too.

SImon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users