Friday's update to Integral was completed successfully and all admins were informed Friday afternoon. Please refer to the information below for required user actions.
On Friday July 2nd at 12pm EST, Certara upgraded the Integral data repository (https://integral.certara.com/) to release 21.5.1.
All folders and data will remain unchanged by this upgrade and should not affect any of your existing workflows and business processes.
Customer Action required:
To connect to the Integral data repository after July 2nd, users must use the corresponding Phoenix Integral 21.5.1 plug-in (final versions below):
- Integral 21.5.1 Plug-in for Phoenix 8.1
- Integral 21.5.1 Plug-in for Phoenix 8.2
- Integral 21.5.1 Plug-in for Phoenix 8.3
Instructions on how to install the new Integral 21.5.1 plug-in can be found here. .
For all updates in this release, please see release notes etc. available on the product Help page as usual. This release primarily addresses some user experience and security improvements:
• Integral Web UI enhanced to include additional audit report functionality
• Integral Admin and Security features enhanced to give users a more consistent experience
• Revisions now logged in the History tab with an action of Inserted, Updated, or Deleted
• Integral Plugin for Phoenix includes an Integral-specific Watson plugin for Phoenix
• Occasional disappearance of “Add experiment” option has been fixed in the Phoenix Plugin
• Load latest version for experiment fixed
We will continue to improve your Integral data repository and welcome any feedback you may have. We anticipate the next release will be in 6-8 months.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any technical or usage questions.
Cindy Liang, Product Manager, Integral
Simon Davis, Manager, Support