4 replies to this topic

#1 Kash Yellepeddi

Kash Yellepeddi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 July 2021 - 09:23 PM

Hello,

I am new to Pirana and having some issues with adding R and perl speaks nonmem to Pirana. My NONMEM program is running okay and I was able to perform simulations from  datafile. However, when I am trying to run R scripts it is giving me the message below. Any help to rectify this issue is appreciated.

Sincerely,

Kash

Attached Files

Edited by Kash Yellepeddi, 07 July 2021 - 09:28 PM.

#2 kniefort

kniefort

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 08 July 2021 - 12:25 AM

Hi Kash,

It looks like the paths to your R install are not configured correctly.  Under settings, software integration you need to browse to the paths associated with R and Rstudio.  The fields will turn green with successful paths.  The screenshot below provides an example for a typical windows installation.

Best Regards,

Keith

Attached File  Screenshot 2021-07-07.png   75.24KB   8 downloads

Edited by kniefort, 08 July 2021 - 12:27 AM.

#3 cradhakr

cradhakr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 08 July 2021 - 12:59 AM

Hi Kash,

Could you please check if Pirana is configured for R. The best place to check is 

File >> Settings >> Software integration and make sure it pointed to the right location (image below)

Attached Files

#4 Kash Yellepeddi

Kash Yellepeddi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 July 2021 - 05:43 PM

Hi Kash,

It looks like the paths to your R install are not configured correctly.  Under settings, software integration you need to browse to the paths associated with R and Rstudio.  The fields will turn green with successful paths.  The screenshot below provides an example for a typical windows installation.

Best Regards,

Keith

attachicon.gifScreenshot 2021-07-07.png

Hi Keith,

Thanks for your help. I configured the path to R correctly as you suggested. However, when I am trying to run scripts to generate goodness of fit plots I am getting an error that "The table file  sdtab1  was not found. Please check your output tables." When i open the sdtab1 in nmfe output folder i can see the data though. Not sure if I am doing anything wrong. 

Sincerely,

Kash

#5 cradhakr

cradhakr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 08 July 2021 - 10:33 PM

Hi Kash,

Best Regards,

Keith

attachicon.gifScreenshot 2021-07-07.png

Hi Keith,

Thanks for your help. I configured the path to R correctly as you suggested. However, when I am trying to run scripts to generate goodness of fit plots I am getting an error that "The table file  sdtab1  was not found. Please check your output tables." When i open the sdtab1 in nmfe output folder i can see the data though. Not sure if I am doing anything wrong. 

Sincerely,

Kash

Hi Kash,

Could you check if you have defined $Table correctly. If you still have issues with the scripts - could you please email to support@certara.com. 

Thanks

Chandramouli

;----------------------------------
$TABLE ID TIME DV MDV EVID IPRED IWRES FILE=sdtab001
; Xpose
$TABLE ID CL ETA1 FIRSTONLY FILE=patab001

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Installation, PSN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users