• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 William R. Wolowich

William R. Wolowich

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 26 August 2021 - 02:31 PM

does anyone know why QRPEM wont run when you add fraction metabolized to the clearance stparm statement?

#2 cradhakr

cradhakr

Advanced Member

• Val_Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 26 August 2021 - 02:52 PM

does anyone know why QRPEM wont run when you add fraction metabolized to the clearance stparm statement?

Hi William,

I have attached to a link from our online help and hope this could be of use to you.

Certara Phoenix Assistance

Thanks

Chandramouli (Mouli)

#3 William R. Wolowich

William R. Wolowich

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 30 August 2021 - 03:22 PM

Cradhakr

Thank-uyou. I have read that a number of times and forgot all about it. I want to submit my project, but I don't want it publicly visible. When I converted from graphic to text model the mapping went awry and it will not recognize some metabolite parameters. Must be some hidden instruction somewhere. Where do I upload it?

WRW

Hi William,

I have attached to a link from our online help and hope this could be of use to you.

Certara Phoenix Assistance

Thanks

Chandramouli (Mouli)

#4 cradhakr

cradhakr

Advanced Member

• Val_Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 30 August 2021 - 06:50 PM

Hi William,

You could send the project file to support@certara.com. 

Cradhakr

Thank-uyou. I have read that a number of times and forgot all about it. I want to submit my project, but I don't want it publicly visible. When I converted from graphic to text model the mapping went awry and it will not recognize some metabolite parameters. Must be some hidden instruction somewhere. Where do I upload it?

WRW

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users