4 replies to this topic

#1 meikego

meikego

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 March 2022 - 05:55 AM

Hi,

A client has requested separate jpeg/png figure files from a Phoenix analysis. I will need to output all figures (e.g. concentration time profiles, summary and individual by cohort as well as boxplots) separately.

Is there a way to output/export all of these at once, instead of exporting them separately?

I am aware that reporter can do this in a single step, however it only outputs to PDF or Word and does not output these as separate files.

Thanks,

Meike

#2 Simon Davis

Simon Davis

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,316 posts

Posted 22 March 2022 - 07:08 AM

Hi Meike, there are a couple of ways to do this.

1) Right-click on the root workflow and chooses dependencies, this will generate an XML dump of the whole project that can be rendered in any web browser etc. This means that ALL plots are immediately created as JPGs, however these are not a particularly high resolution, but maybe sufficient for your needs. This was discussed a bit more here;
https://support.cert...-in-v63/?p=3133

2) Alternatively you can have a lot more control over the format of the plots by right-clicking in the Results tab on each plot series you want to export. All the plots in that object will be exported in a single-click, in whatever format you select, you thn need to do that for each different plot you need.

SImon.

PS there is third option, using File:Word Export and selecting all the plot objects, I would offer that to your client too, they get all the objects very quickly in a Word document that they could then cut and paste from ?

Attached Thumbnails

• plots_export.jpg
  • plot_options.jpg

Edited by Simon Davis, 22 March 2022 - 07:10 AM.

#3 meikego

meikego

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 March 2022 - 10:51 PM

Hi Simon,

Thanks for your reply.

1. I have tried this and got results. But some of the plots were very very small and awkward. Is there a way to get these plots to output a bit better? Because this is exactly what we are looking for. I have attached a photo.

2 and 3. We are trying to avoid these methods :)

---

I did notice that if you go to the workflow and instead of going to diagram go to "Results", all the plots are listed together. However, I cannot select these all at once to export them at the same time. Is there a way to do that? See picture.

Thanks again.

Cheers, Meike 

Attached Thumbnails

• Capture1.PNG
  • Capture2.PNG

#4 Simon Davis

Simon Davis

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,316 posts

Posted 23 March 2022 - 11:21 AM

Moved this to the general forum as a better location...

IF you are getting plots like this on Dependencies export, I would examine the source object to check you do not have "fit to window" selected. if you still get plots as ugly as this please send the file (or a dummy one exhibiting the issue). to support@certara.com for futher investigation if you don't want to post it here.

I'll ask the developers for any other tips.

SImon.

#5 meikego

meikego

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 March 2022 - 05:21 AM

Hi Simon,

It worked! I deselected the "fit to window" button and adjusted the plots accordingly, they exported as JPEG (depencies) and they were all fine. The quality was a bit less good when you zoomed in, but this is barely traceable when you put this in a word document/ latex document. 

Thanks for the help! Cheers, Meike 

• Simon Davis likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: export, png, jpeg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users