3 replies to this topic

#1 Nuno Elvas Silva

Nuno Elvas Silva

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 July 2022 - 08:53 AM

Hello members

I'm trying to use the optional "data already deconvolved and averaged".

I've deconvolved PK profiles from each individual and have calculated the mean for fraction absorbed and cumulative input.

In "InVivo Fit" I'm mapping "Mean" for the mean of fraction absorbed, and "Independent" for Time.

In "UIR" I've mapped "Parameter" to parameters (alpha1,A1, alpha2, A2) and "Estimate" to individual parameters values. Sort is Subject and Formulation is mapped to InVivo Formulation.

In Correlation tab, Plots Tvivo vs Tvitro (Levy) and Fabs vs Fdiss are selected. However, "Generate Plots" isn't available, as well as Build Correlation and Validate Correlation.

Does any member has experienced such error with "data already deconvolved and averaged"?

Many thanks in advanced.

#2 bwendt@certara.com

bwendt@certara.com

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 282 posts

Posted 20 July 2022 - 09:02 AM

Hi Nuno,

When you prepare a man profile from deconvolution, you should not use Subject as a sort key. 

Would it be possible to share your project file? If it is confidential, you may want to send it to support@certara.com.

Bernd

#3 Nuno Elvas Silva

Nuno Elvas Silva

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 July 2022 - 10:56 AM

Hello Bernd

Many thanks for your fast response!

If I understood your reply:

1) "In Vivo Data" should correspond to the mean PK profiles by formulation

and

2) "UIR", "Estimate" of "Parameter" (alpha1,A1, alpha2, A2) corresponds to the mean values derived from individual parameters?

Regds

Hi Nuno,

When you prepare a man profile from deconvolution, you should not use Subject as a sort key. 

Would it be possible to share your project file? If it is confidential, you may want to send it to support@certara.com.

Bernd

#4 bwendt@certara.com

bwendt@certara.com

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 282 posts

Posted 20 July 2022 - 11:49 AM

Hi Nuno,

without detailed information how you set up your IVIVC model it is difficult to comment. I can only raise questions on the information that you shared so far. If you want more concrete guidance you would need to share the project.

Bernd

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users