• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 William R. Wolowich

William R. Wolowich

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 30 July 2022 - 01:31 PM

Just FYI, for those still hesitating to upgrade, I am now running Phoenix 8.3.4.295 on windows 11, if anything it is an improvement over Phoenix in windows 10. the menus are clearer and the menu captions are not cut off. 

WRW

• Thomasgaks likes this

#2 Simon Davis

Simon Davis

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,316 posts

Posted 01 August 2022 - 09:30 AM

Thank you William for this comment - it looks like Windows fixed some of their poor autoscaling assumptions.

If you are on an older version of Windows, Support can provide the work around or take a look at this post here.

https://support.cert...lapping/?p=5146

Simon.

#3 William R. Wolowich

William R. Wolowich

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 22 September 2022 - 05:01 PM

Thank you William for this comment - it looks like Windows fixed some of their poor autoscaling assumptions.

If you are on an older version of Windows, Support can provide the work around or take a look at this post here.

https://support.cert...lapping/?p=5146

Simon.

Hi again. I just got a new monitor and I had to use the autoscale fix above. It works.

#4 zhengyinhuan2019

zhengyinhuan2019

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 November 2022 - 12:14 PM

I think maybe you set your screen scaling to 100% (in Windows display setting), then Phoenix will display normally. You should test it in a dispaly with high DPI, and you will find there are no changes between Win 10 and Win 11. 

#5 Simon Davis

Simon Davis

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,316 posts

Posted 09 February 2024 - 02:12 PM

The next release of Phoenix, 8.5, will be in a couple of months and that is being tested on Windows 11 and Windows Server 2022.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2)