• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 quyentr911

quyentr911

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 January 2023 - 07:45 AM

Hi all, I got a problem when trying to plot using scripts in Pirana. 

Before everything went well. But this time, when I run the scripts, it always said that:

"The variable(s) DV were not found. Please check your output tables.

Stopping R execution. The variable(s) PRED were not found. Please check your output tables.
Stopping R execution. The variable(s) IPRED were not found. Please check your output tables.
Stopping R execution. The variable(s) IVAR were not found. Please check your output tables.
Stopping R execution. The variable(s) CWRES were not found. Please check your output tables.
Stopping R execution. The variable(s) TAD were not found. Please check your output tables.
Stopping R execution. The variable(s) ObsName were not found. Please check your output tables."
I checked output file (sdtab), it includes such above variables (DV, IPRED, etc). 

Can anyone tell me what problem I got?

Thank you so much! 

• WilliamJainy likes this

#2 cradhakr

cradhakr

Advanced Member

• Val_Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 13 January 2023 - 10:07 AM

HI Thanks for sharing the information. Is it possible for you to send an e-mail to support@certara.com? 

I can send you an invite for a remote session and troubleshoot the issues you are facing.

Thanks and regards

Chandramouli (Mouli)

#3 quyentr911

quyentr911

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 January 2023 - 12:41 PM

HI Thanks for sharing the information. Is it possible for you to send an e-mail to support@certara.com? 

I can send you an invite for a remote session and troubleshoot the issues you are facing.

Thanks and regards

Chandramouli (Mouli)

Hi Chandramouli ,

Thank you so much. I will send an email to support@certara.com. !!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users