#1 Imph

Imph

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 February 2023 - 08:06 AM

Hello!

Please, 

How can we join a new worksheet to a locked workflow?

Thank's in advance.

#2 cradhakr

cradhakr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 19 February 2023 - 10:11 PM

HI Imph,

New worksheet can be added to "Data" workflow. Also, could you please let us  know if your project is being locked? or please share some images and send the request to support@certara.com. 

Note: All data shared with Certara are subjected to confidentiality.

Thanks

Mouli

#3 EvanFrye

EvanFrye

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 March 2023 - 07:46 PM

If you have locked a worksheet in Excel to prevent changes to it, you will need to unprotect it first to make any edits or add new data. To do this, click on the ""Review"" tab in the Excel ribbon and click ""Unprotect Sheet."" You may be prompted to enter a password if one was set when the worksheet was locked.
Once you have unlocked the worksheet, you should be able to add a new worksheet and link it to the locked worksheet by using formulas or referencing cells in the original worksheet. Also, Check out worksheetsgo if you need ready worksheets for work with the class.
I hope this helps!

Edited by EvanFrye, 14 March 2023 - 08:33 PM.

#4 Helmut Schütz

Helmut Schütz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • LocationVienna, Austria

Posted 21 March 2023 - 09:21 AM

Here we are talking about Phoenix, not bloody M$ Excel…

• bwendt@certara.com likes this

Best regards,
Helmut

https://forum.bebac.at/

#5 Simon Davis

Simon Davis

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,316 posts

Posted 22 March 2023 - 07:54 PM

Hi Helmut, I haven't used locking of work flows much, but when I have i have typically put the bits I need to lock into a sub-workflow and 'above' that, in the root i have my data links etc.  

Does that help ? if not perhaps you can share a bit more about the role of the extra worksheet you are adding to a locked workflow, is it a case of e.g ,merging in treatment/doses before commencing analysis?  again in that case I would have a precursor 'join' or 'merge' that is still open above the locked sub workflow.

Simon.

Attached Thumbnails

• locked.jpg

#6 Helmut Schütz

Helmut Schütz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • LocationVienna, Austria

Posted 27 March 2023 - 12:45 PM

Hi Simon,

Hi Helmut, I haven't used locking of work flows much, but when I have i have typically put the bits I need to lock into a sub-workflow and 'above' that, in the root i have my data links etc.  

Does that help ? if not perhaps you can share a bit more about the role of the extra worksheet you are adding to a locked workflow, is it a case of e.g ,merging in treatment/doses before commencing analysis?

Never did it myself. Backstory there. ;)

Best regards,
Helmut

https://forum.bebac.at/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users