AutoPilot for Phoenix WinNonlin

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_ttibbits_*

Guest_ttibbits_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 February 2010 - 06:42 PM

Here is a question to everybody who is interested in AutoPilot:

What if the next version of AutoPilot - the version that will work with the new Phoenix WinNonlin (planned release name AutoPilot 2.0) - would not be backwards compatible with WinNonlin 5?

I mean, the new WinNonlin release will soon be released for more than a year and we see customers moving forward. If you had to make the choice between:

A: Getting AP 2.0 this year w/o WNL 5 support; or,

B: Getting AP next year and it works with PHX WNL and WNL 5.

What would you say?

Thanks for feedback

Peter

Pharsight - A Certara Company

Director Product Management

#2 Paul Hurley

Paul Hurley

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 09:33 AM

Hi Peter,

For me personally. I'm not even sure what an automation tool for Phoenix would look like ? Would it be part of Phoenix like WinNonLin, NLME and Connect are, or a seperate thing ? Would it do what Autopilot does now (i.e Run one of a defined set of models and produce a configurable, but defined set of outputs) or would it be different (it might just run the workflow and put all the outputs into a word doc, folder or PKS, or maybe it would produce extra outputs from certain selectable objects in the workflow, like an NCA or a PK Model, or maybe something else).

I see the Phoenix automation as potentially being quite different from what Autopilot is today, which suggests to me that it won't be compatible with WinNonLin 5x.

But as I say, that's just my two cents....

Regards,

Paul.

#3 Simon Davis

Simon Davis

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,316 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 10:44 AM

Hi Paul and all the other AutoPilot users on the forum,

On Tuesday, 19 July 2011, Dr. Peter Schaefer will present

"Enhanced Reporting Capabilities for Phoenix® WinNonlin® Users with New AutoPilot™ Toolkit for Phoenix®"

the timing is 11AM New York (8AM San Francisco, 4PM London, 5PM Paris) and you can sign up at https://webex.rsvp1.com/s1e12f4NGBcQ

Not to steal his thunder too much but AutoPilot will now be an operational object on Phoenix workflows that NCA results will be linked into (blue highlighting) and the Admin Module accessed (with a password) via Edit preferences Posted Image

AutoPilot output options in the workflow object Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users