• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Simon Davis

Simon Davis

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 05:13 PM

I would like to share the project presented at PAGE in Venice this week, we took Case I from this website; http://accp1.org/pha...ssolutionnm.htmand implemented it in Phoenix 1.3 using Connect to call out to NONMEM and R, as well as the new PsN plug-in with subsequent use of Xpse e.g. for VPC plots. vpc.jpg Please review the attached slides and I will post the link to an FTP site for the project shortly. I'd be pleased to hear your comments and suggestions. Simon [file name=Conn2012.pdf size=3707008]/extranet/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/files/Conn2012.pdf[/file]

Attached Thumbnails

• vpc.jpg
  • vpc.jpg

Attached Files

Edited by Simon Davis, 02 June 2015 - 09:22 AM.

• StephenTok likes this

#2 Simon Davis

Simon Davis

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:26 AM

as promised the attached project file. ftp://ftp_training:NYXuZRBdfY9O@ftp.certara.com/training/ACCP1_pageXpose.phxprojSorry for the delay, hope you all have a good summer. Simon.

#3 Simon Davis

Simon Davis

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:16 PM

I wanted to add the projects and presentations made this year (2013) at PAGE and ACOP. ftp://ftp_training:NYXuZRBdfY9O@ftp.certara.com/training/PhoenixConnect Intro PAGE2013.pdf ftp://ftp_training:NYXuZRBdfY9O@ftp.certara.com/training/ACCP1_pageXpose.phxproj ftp://ftp_training:NYXuZRBdfY9O@ftp.certara.com/training/ACOP Example Project #1simon.phxproj There is also this relatively old Webinar presentation that might be interesting to some of you; http://pharsight.com....php#replay_049 Introducing Phoenix® Connect™ 1.2 for Compliant Pipelining

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users