2 replies to this topic

#1 Andrew Davis

Andrew Davis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:20 PM

Dear All,

I'm wondering if there is any way workflows, or elements therein can be locked so that they cannot be changed but allowing input and output of data via datalinks?

For example it would be useful to have a situation where a PK workflow could be run by a user repeatedly on different sets of data but without allowing the user to change any of the analysis settings?

Thanks in advance!

#2 Ana Henry

Ana Henry

Advanced Member

• Val_Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 09:05 PM

Hi Andrew,

This is not currently possible and not planned for PHX 1.4. The locking of objects for template reusability has been requested but there are too many questions about what should be locked and what should not. For example, for an NCA you would not want to lock lambdaz/partial areas/therapeutic response/etc. so then only partial locks should be available. Each object in Phoenix would need to be looked at to determine what sections of the setup should be locked on not and locking a full workflow would not be practical. I can't think of an easy way to do this that would satisfy everyones need but I would like to hear suggestions on how users could envision this working.

Thanks,

Ana

#3 Andrew Davis

Andrew Davis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:38 AM

Dear Ana,

Thanks for your response.

I think from my perspective for the situation in mind at least I was thinking of a total lock where no settings could be changed. It was primarily to lock a workflow with a series of manipulations, and would not include an NCA but I realise that this is a complex process and not one that would commonly arise in practice.

I'll try and embed the workflows in such a way that it's not as easy to change!

Many thanks

Regards

Andy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users