#1 Chandramouli

Chandramouli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 05:29 AM

Hi

I got there fromulations which

Whole, Crushed and Wh used for internal predictability. After deconvolution i could see the

the predicted value for the formulation Wh.

Cold you please let me know what the issue is.

kind regards

Chandramouli

decon_pic.png

Dosing information.png Dosing information.png

Attached Thumbnails

• Deconvolution_.png

#2 Simon Davis

Simon Davis

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,316 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 10:23 AM

Dear Chandramouli, I can only see two attachments in the above post, one is the Decon Fitted curve for "Wh" (which I assume to be WHOLE) formulation where no fitted curve is visible, only observed points.  The second the dosing sheet which shows doses of 1000 for all 4 levels.

From this info, I cannot tell the likely cause of your problem, if you want some help I think you'll have to attach the Phoenix project and/or if you are concerned about sharing it here to support@pharsight.com instead.

Simon.

#3 Simon Davis

Simon Davis

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,316 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 10:17 PM

Chandramouli,

I have taken a quick look at your file and the WHole2 had a comma at the end so it isn't being treated as a numeric;

I have to get a flight at 6am tomorrow but I think if you update your input file you'll be getting closer to what you want as the deconvolution is now working for Whole2.  I would caution you that some of your Diss profiles 'cross' e.g. Jam and 400

Also if 900 is indeed your target then you will be extrapolating a long way from your other test forms...

Lastly when you make your prediction you should be using the same Dissolution model as in your correlation, currently it is set to Hill whereas you original dissolution used Weibull

Simon

Attached Thumbnails

• comma_at_end_of_time.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Deconvolution

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users