7 replies to this topic

#1 Sibel Ucpinar

Sibel Ucpinar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 10:20 PM

Hi there

Does  IVIVC library has an example  to review how to run convolution method , one step approach, predicting plasma concentration directly form dissolution.(without deconvolution)  and how to validate this.

Thanks

Sibel

#2 Simon Davis

Simon Davis

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 12:43 PM

HI Sibel, I don't think we ship with specific convolution only example, however the WNL user guide chpater 5, (page 103) describes how to use the tool. Perhaps if you have an example set of data you are trying to convolve you can post the project and nayother information you have and we can advise further, Simon.

#3 Sibel Ucpinar

Sibel Ucpinar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 03:53 PM

HI Sibel, I don't think we ship with specific convolution only example, however the WNL user guide chpater 5, (page 103) describes how to use the tool. Perhaps if you have an example set of data you are trying to convolve you can post the project and nayother information you have and we can advise further, Simon.

Thank you

#4 Sibel Ucpinar

Sibel Ucpinar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 07:43 PM

Hi Simon

I just forward the Data set to you after running deconvolition.  I would like to use the same data set and run the convolution  to compare the two methods outcome.   When I tried to run convolution outside IVIVC I keep getting  duplicate name error or  if I enter the A and alfa values manually for  UIR I get  different error .  I am not sure what step has a problem . I really appreciate the help.

Thanks

Sibel

[handled as Support Case 152288]

Edited by Simon Davis, 05 April 2016 - 04:48 PM.
problem solved offline with client's data

#5 RosyMtz

RosyMtz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 04:17 PM

Hi,

I have the same doubt, because the IVIVC example run deconvolition from in vivo data of 4 formulation, IR and IV formulations... but when i try to run my own IVIVC i just have data for 2 ER formultations and i don`t have data from IR or IV formulation, and WIN don`t run deconvolution. Do i need in vivo data from IV Formulation?

#6 Simon Davis

Simon Davis

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 10:46 AM

Hi Rosy, In IVIVC, you don't necessarily need your own IV formulation data but you will need some sort of Reference (perhaps literature) to have the UIR to perform the deconvolution.   You will need at least two forms to interpolate between in the model itself

If you can post your project here or send it to support then we can guide you further.

Simon.

PS if you have one question please don't post in two places e.g.

https://support.cert...equired/?p=3745

Edited by Simon Davis, 25 August 2016 - 10:49 AM.

#7 RosyMtz

RosyMtz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 02:13 PM

Dear Simon,

Sorry for post in two places at the same time, i writte one and then i read something similar. That will not happen again.

I think that i know what is happend with my project, i will try to run one more time, if i can't i will post it here. Thank you so much.​

My deepest apologies.

#8 Simon Davis

Simon Davis

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 08:09 AM

No problem Rosy, I guess you got it sorted out?

Simon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users