11 replies to this topic

#1 ElliotOffman

ElliotOffman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 04:18 PM

Hi,

has anyone used a particular canned R package for Phoenix NLME outputs?

something akin to Xpose?

Or is Xpose possible to use with NLME output? I'm not a nonmem user so actually never used Xpose...I always just manually use ggplot2 to generate my plots but not very efficient to say the least.

Thanks

Elliot

• ????????? ???, StephenTok and Canlibal like this

#2 smouksassi1

smouksassi1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 29 October 2015 - 01:17 PM

Hi Elliot University of Minnesota has developed an R package it should be on CRAN any time now. Attached is the poster presented during ACOP6.

Another possibility is to use your standard scripts in an R connect object then you map your data and run and then all needed plots are generated.

Attached Files

#3 Chay

Chay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 11:47 PM

Hi Elliot,

As Samer mentioned, we are still in the process of getting the package onto CRAN. We will post an announcement on forum once it is available for download.

Regards,
Chay
  • Simon Davis likes this

#4 ElliotOffman

ElliotOffman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 02:07 PM

Hi Elliot University of Minnesota has developed an R package it should be on CRAN any time now. Attached is the poster presented during ACOP6.

Another possibility is to use your standard scripts in an R connect object then you map your data and run and then all needed plots are generated.

Hi Samer, very happy to see this will be posted soon to R, but in the meantime, can you expan on how to utilize an R connect object to generate a plot using say ggplot2? Does it require the Phoenix Connect too? Thanks

Elliot

#5 smouksassi1

smouksassi1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 03 November 2015 - 02:46 PM

Hi Elliot,

Attached File  PhenobarbitalR2015.phxproj   5.16MB   555 downloadsHere is an example with the classical Phoenobarbital data provided for illustrative purposes. You can see how you can use Connect to link to R. If you have no connect licence you will not be able to reexecute.

The code uses ggplot/lattice and other pairs plots everyone has his/her own preferences.

Of course you should review that the code is fine and works for your data before using it for real life pojects.

Bests,

Samer

#6 harishkk

harishkk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 04:00 AM

Hello Sameer,

I tried to re-execute the project provided by you using the phoenix connect and R , it gave me nothing, i think i may have missed some steps in between for setting up the Phoenix with R connection, if you can help me in that it would be helpful

Regards

HK 

#7 Simon Davis

Simon Davis

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 09:41 AM

Harish, I answered your question above on http://www.certara.c...connect/?p=3187

Please try to avoid asking the same question twice,

thanks, Simon.

#8 ElliotOffman

ElliotOffman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 03:19 PM

Hi Elliot,

As Samer mentioned, we are still in the process of getting the package onto CRAN. We will post an announcement on forum once it is available for download.

Regards,
Chay

I noticed that the R package is now avialable. Is there any possiblity of requesting a webinar tutorial on using this with package with NLME. I would think it would be very well attended and received by the NLME user community.

thanks

elliot

#9 smouksassi1

smouksassi1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 09 February 2016 - 09:42 AM

Good Idea Chay would you be interested to do this webinar ?

• FDRO@novonordisk.com likes this

#10 csheme

csheme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 03:07 AM

Does anyone have the idea for the cost for phoenix connect?

#11 Simon Davis

Simon Davis

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 08:53 AM

Hi Colby, sorry for the delay on responding here, it was a public holiday for us in the UK. I've asked one of the account managers for the current pricing and will get back to you soon.

Simon.

Edited by Simon Davis, 08 September 2016 - 10:30 AM.

#12 Simon Davis

Simon Davis

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 22 August 2018 - 08:14 AM

Update on Connect, since 2017 the functions to connect directly to R, NONMEM, SAS etc, are included in the base WNL and/or base NLME packages.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users