• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 estatisticaicf

estatisticaicf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 12:08 PM

I need help configuring PHX connect Watson import tool, because when I'm importing it is filtering re-assayed samples that I need and there is no rule in Business Rules requiring that. How can I solve this?

Appreciate fast return, I'm in a hurry to solve that.

Best regards,

Lucas Teixeira

Attached Thumbnails

• Re-assayed samples.png

#2 Simon Davis

Simon Davis

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 12:23 PM

Lucas,

Have you contacted Support yet as they might be able to help you quicker, be sure to show/send them what settings you have applied under edit >  preferences so they can advise you swiftly.

Simon

Attached Thumbnails

• watson_businessrules.jpg

Edited by Simon Davis, 23 November 2015 - 12:23 PM.

#3 estatisticaicf

estatisticaicf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 12:31 PM

Hi Simon! Tks for the fast reply.

Rejected samples are different from Re-assayed samples... I've tried leaving all these boxes unmarked, so it wouldn't filter anything, but still the Re-assayed samples are removed.

You mean contact support by e-mail or phone? Can you provide the adress/phone?

#4 Simon Davis

Simon Davis

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 12:41 PM

I would recommend email; Pharsight.Support@certara.com  (which you can also find via the Help menu within Phoenix.

but you can also submit a new ticket via; http://www.certara.com/support

Phone support is in US East Coast office hours but if you give your contact details in the email they can phone you if they need more info to clarify, or set up a webex etc.

Simon

Attached Thumbnails

• hel menu.jpg

#5 estatisticaicf

estatisticaicf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 12:46 PM

Ok, thanks again. Will do that.

#6 Simon Davis

Simon Davis

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 11:08 PM

Just in case anyone experiences a similar issue, the problem here appeared to be that the status of the reassay sample in Watson is not ‘ACTIVE’.

The Watson connector will filter out the re-assay samples unless you do one of the three tasks below from Watson:

·         Reject the re-assay samples. In this case, the original sample values will be transferred to Phoenix and/or PKS

·         Accept the re-assay samples. In this case, the new sample values will be  transferred into Phoenix and/or PKS

·         Accept the mean values of the re-assay samples. In this case, the mean values (between the original and the new values) will be  transferred into Phoenix and/or PKS

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: watson, connect, rules, import, filter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users