• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 leonowens.cathrine@gene.com

leonowens.cathrine@gene.com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 11:19 PM

Hi. I am attempting to run a simulation. I get the "ERROR in compiling Model.c" message and no simulated data output. What am I missing?

Attached Files

#2 Simon Davis

Simon Davis

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 09:53 AM

Cathrine, I just downloaded your project and it executed fine on my machine. So I beleive something has happened to your installation; have you run other models OK on this machine? Probavbly best to contact eihter your own IT or support@pharsight.com and they can help find out what has happend such that Phoenix can't find your compiler.

Please check your environment variables.

1. Check the Environment Variables, and verify that there is a System variable set up for the GCC directory as C:\PHSTMinGW\

2. Verify that the end user has Read & Execute permissions for the directory shown in step 1 and its sub-folders. Users have modify privliges

3. Is there another GNU Fortran or GFortran compiler installed on the machine? If so it may be necessary to do more configuration steps with Phoenix so it ignores the other Fortran compiler.

Simon

Attached Files

Edited by Simon Davis, 15 January 2016 - 09:55 AM.
added more details on checking environment variables

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: NLME, predictive check, simulation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users