• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 satyawanjadhav

satyawanjadhav

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 10:23 PM

The youtube videos (NLME) including one by Dr. Serge GUZY are quite helpful but would be great if someone please provide/direct me to some more example datasets for population PK/PD exercise using NLME.

EDIT by admin, The Certara channel is here; https://www.youtube....ertaraLP/videos

The Intro NLME video mentioned ;

also this one illustrating it's use in pre-clinical may be interesting,

Simon.

Edited by Simon Davis, 07 April 2016 - 09:23 AM.

• Timothydrift likes this

#2 Simon Davis

Simon Davis

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,316 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 07:32 AM

Hi Satyawan,

I assume you have tried working through those example datasets referred towards the end NLME user guide (Help>Documents>....) and stored in the installation folder?

C:\Program Files (x86)\Pharsight\Phoenix\application\Examples

Also I have used the some materials from the ACCP site but they have moved/disappeared - I'll look if I have a copy.

However one of the nice things of NLME is that it is pretty flexible in what data structures it will accept. e.g. if it was prepared for NONMEM then it can be run in NLME but so can datasets more geared towards NCA or WNL Classic analysis.

If you look around this forum you'll find examples of people's real-life data and problems in projects as well.  So perhaps if you can describe in more detail the type of examples you are seeking we can direct you better?

Simon

#3 satyawanjadhav

satyawanjadhav

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 08:21 AM

<it's not necessary to quote the entire previous message, just type in the 'Reply to this Topic' boc below>

Thanks Simon. Are there any examples of TMDD models?

Edited by Simon Davis, 09 April 2016 - 09:10 AM.

#4 Simon Davis

Simon Davis

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,316 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 09:13 AM

Yes certainly, try the search function in the top tight hand corner, check that you're logged in first because it can behave a bit oddly when logged out. TMDD returned 11 results for me e.g.

http://www.certara.c...=tmdd#entry2137

there are some others where unfortunately they are from the older version of the fourm where we didn't have the 'follow' function and not many people saw the questions so the answer might not have been found. But if you 'bump' the thread it might provoke new discussions.

Simon

Edited by Simon Davis, 11 April 2016 - 08:54 AM.

#5 Simon Davis

Simon Davis

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,316 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 10:05 AM

Hi, I searched around in my own archives and I found an example project I did some time back from ACCP case 1. 

https://www.accp1.or...cs/Datafile/CS1 IV1EST PAR.csv.

(which has since been moved/deleted)

I also have the raw PDF of the tutorial and a csv I created to match the data.  I think I also have the Case Studies 2  & 3 but I can't lay my hands on the corresponsing projects currently but will look furhter.

Please take a look at these and let me know if you have some further questions

Simon.

Attached Files

#6 Mohamed Nagy

Mohamed Nagy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 08:23 PM

Thanks Simon

Although it is an old Post but it is very helpful for me as i am a beginner. I am following the steps in the Case study 1 PDF file but i miss the rest of files such as the control stream , As you notice all the files on the ACCP site were deleted. It will be very helpful if you supported me with the missed files. In addition can we have Case 2 and 3 you mentioned before.

Regards

Moahmed

#7 Simon Davis

Simon Davis

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,316 posts

Posted 16 November 2019 - 11:46 AM

If I recall there is a control stream for NM included in the Phoenix project; I'll have another hunt in my backups to see if I can find the other 2 cases.  Simon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users