2 replies to this topic

#1 paceves

paceves

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 08:20 AM

Dear All,

I am trying to implement the NONMEM model code shown in the supplement section of the below publication into Phoenix NLME without success:

http://synapse.korea...P/tcp-23-66.pdf

Could anyone help convert this into NLME code, and/or share code of a transit compartment with estimation of the number of transit compartments?

Kind regards,

Pau

#2 serge guzy

serge guzy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 11:07 AM

Dear All,

I am trying to implement the NONMEM model code shown in the supplement section of the below publication into Phoenix NLME without success:

http://synapse.korea...P/tcp-23-66.pdf

Could anyone help convert this into NLME code, and/or share code of a transit compartment with estimation of the number of transit compartments?

Kind regards,

Pau

Dear Pau

I am attaching a project I made that takes advantage of our unique transit statement. To make sure fraction is between 0 and 1, I used the inverse logit function(ilogit).

I recreated similar conditions than in the paper. The advantage is that if you simulate data , you can fit the model to these data and optimize the number of transit compartments nd it will work with both single and multiple doses.

Let me know if all is clear. Look at the pml user guide for the syntax.

Looking forward hearing from you.

best Regards

Serge

Attached Files

#3 serge guzy

serge guzy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 11:09 AM

I updated the project just in case the one I sent just before would not work. Click on initial estimates and you will see the impact of both ktr and ntr.

Best

Serge

Attached Files

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: transit compartment model

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users