• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ericchen

ericchen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 04:31 PM

Hi, after modelling with NLME with a clearance model, I would like to obtain clearance values for each individual patient, so that secondary analysis can be performed.  Is there a way to do this within NLME?

thank you for your help!

#2 smouksassi1

smouksassi1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 22 August 2016 - 05:16 PM

yes you can ask for the table with individual parameters see attached pictable.png

#3 ericchen

ericchen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 10:18 PM

thank you, it works!

#4 krinaj@gmail.com

krinaj@gmail.com

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 04:46 AM

yes you can ask for the table with individual parameters see attached picattachicon.giftable.png

Does anyone know if Add Table option works when output is sorted by a variable? In Main Set Up window, I have sort by "repl" selected. When trying to use Add Table option, I am getting an error message saying "A column named 'repl' already belongs to this Data Table.

Any comments will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Krina

#5 Simon Davis

Simon Davis

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 08:59 AM

Krina, I suspect you've supplied a worksheet with the column 'repl' to the model already that is confusing the output being auto generated.  Perhaps try using the Data Wizard object first to rename it to e.g. 'replicates' using the action 'column properties' and see if that resolves the problem.  Otheriwse i think we will need to see the project to work out why you are seeing this message.

Simon.

#6 krinaj@gmail.com

krinaj@gmail.com

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 02:03 PM

Krina, I suspect you've supplied a worksheet with the column 'repl' to the model already that is confusing the output being auto generated.  Perhaps try using the Data Wizard object first to rename it to e.g. 'replicates' using the action 'column properties' and see if that resolves the problem.  Otheriwse i think we will need to see the project to work out why you are seeing this message.

Simon.

Thank you, Simon. Renaming "repl" column worked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users