3 replies to this topic

#1 Frank Striebel

Frank Striebel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 09:38 AM

Hi,

I was trying to re-run a PK/PD model with QRPEM  that is doing fine in Phx6.4 with Phx 7.0. I am getting the below error message.

The error message on the data file (line 715) is strange, as there is no specific problem to this line. If I delete the line 715 from the file, I get the same error again.

I am sorry but I will not be able to send the file.

Thanks for your help

Frank

Error in Population:
Error reading file C:\Users\FST00644\AppData\Local\Temp\Phoenix\DME_SI~1.450\out000001.txt: File does not exist
Unable to open the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MPICH\SMPD\process\66832 registry key, error 5, Access is denied.

Unable to open the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MPICH\SMPD\process\23476 registry key, error 5, Access is denied.

Unable to open the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MPICH\SMPD\process\11216 registry key, error 5, Access is denied.

Unable to open the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MPICH\SMPD\process\20992 registry key, error 5, Access is denied.

Error: Data file: line 715 has 2 items.  It should have 6.
NlmeErrorExit: close files and exit(0)

Model execution failed.

#2 Simon Davis

Simon Davis

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 03:25 PM

I uderstand the confidentiality aspect; Would you be able to send  it to support? or alternatively post a screenshot ; copy of the the 3 or  4 lines above and below 715?

My thought is that somehow it was parsed differently on import but it is definitely strange to hear about this in a data file; and that is why I think it needs to be logged with support so we can promote to Development if necessary for a fixor workaround.

Simon.

#3 Frank Striebel

Frank Striebel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 06:29 PM

I uderstand the confidentiality aspect; Would you be able to send  it to support? or alternatively post a screenshot ; copy of the the 3 or  4 lines above and below 715?

My thought is that somehow it was parsed differently on import but it is definitely strange to hear about this in a data file; and that is why I think it needs to be logged with support so we can promote to Development if necessary for a fixor workaround.

Simon.

Thanks Simon for the reply.

I am meanwhile in contact with Support (Bernd Wendt) and I am checking the possibility to send the file.

Best

Frank

#4 Frank Striebel

Frank Striebel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 01:39 PM

Thanks to Bernd Wendt at Certaera support, the problem has been solved. There was a quotation mark in on line in the dosing table used for fitting. Phx 6.4 apparently did not care about this, Phx 7.0 did not fit the data and produced the above error.

Thanks for the help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users