Phoenix WinNonlin: Non-Compartmental Analysis (NCA) and PK/PD Modeling and Simulation
Used by more than 5,000 researchers and 2,000 institutions world-wide, including multiple global regulatory agencies, Phoenix® WinNonlin® is a complete solution with data management, statistical, modeling and graphics tools. With it, researchers can perform:
- Non-Compartmental Analysis (NCA)
- Individual compartmental pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic (PK/PD) modeling and simulation
- Other types of analysis including bioequivalence
- Saves time spent learning software: Phoenix WinNonlin has an intuitive graphical user interface that is easy to learn. Certara supports its users by offering classroom and onsite training courses.
- Avoids risk: Microsoft® Excel® is prone to user-generated errors. When data has been changed in Phoenix WinNonlin, it alerts the user who can re-execute the entire analysis with a single click.
- Empowers researchers: With Phoenix WinNonlin, researchers can spend more time doing science and less time doing manual data manipulation. Visualize data analysis pathways with graphical workflows. Create reusable templates from workflows to save up to 75% of time spent on routine analysis.
- Meets compliance mandates: The Bioequivalence Wizard in Phoenix WinNonlin 6.4 supports meeting regulatory guidelines for demonstrating bioequivalence. When used with the Phoenix Knowledgebase Server™, Phoenix WinNonlin users can meet the technical controls for 21 CFR Part 11 compliance.
- Facilitates collaboration: The entire project (analysis, documentation, tables, listings, and figures) is stored in a single file that can be easily shared either internally or with external partners.
- Supports Validation Environments: A validation suite (sold separately) for Phoenix WinNonlin automates onsite validation to save weeks or months of time.
Data Import and Preparation
- Import data from Excel and ASCII files. Phoenix WinNonlin 6.4 allows users to create smaller project file sizes and use less memory by importing only selected worksheets and columns from raw data files.
- Organize data with tools that can filter, join, merge, pivot, rank, split, and stack data
- Analyze multiple matrices (plasma or urine), dosing schedules, and dosing routes using NCA
- Perform compartmental modeling using built-in models or self-generated ones, either graphically or using the Phoenix Modeling Language (PML)
- Evaluate the bioequivalence of averages, individuals, or populations
Graphics Capabilities and Report Generation
- Generate report-ready graphs, tables, and figures with full user formatting control
- Insert bar, column, and box plots; histograms; XY, lattice, XYY plots, QQ plots, and/or scatter plot matrices easily into workflows
- Export worksheets and figures to Microsoft Excel or Word®, SAS®, graphic files, or text with one click
Complete Your Experience Using Phoenix WinNonlin with the Following Tools:
Contact us to learn why Phoenix WinNonlin is the trusted, long time industry standard software tool for PK/PD modeling, non-compartmental and compartmental analysis.