• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Simon Davis

Simon Davis

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 06:52 AM

A recent Support question prompted this as it is probably not very obvious the first time you have to do it.

If it is an 'embedded' graph (i.e. like that in an NCA object) first 'pop' out the plot in another window by double-clicking to expose the Plot formatting options

Select "Plot" in the options property tree. At the bottom of the "Content " panel there is a "display set" that you can cycle through the rest of the plots there. Posted Image

the maximum pages per set is 100, but you can see you can choose to look at the 2nd, 3rd sets and so on.

Also remember if you choose a Lattice then the maximum dimensions of that 'grid' of graphs is 15 by 15, i.e. 225 in total.

Feel free to drop a line to me directly if there is some other tips you'd like to see more about here, and remember to read the Release notes ;0)

Best regards,
Simon. Simon.Davis@certara.com
http://www.pharsight.com/training/training_upcoming.php
Introduction to Phoenix v6.x: 22-24 Feb 2011 Berlin, Germany.
Introduction to Phoenix v6.x: 15-17 Mar 2011 Paris, France
Introduction to Phoenix v6.x: 12-14 Apr 2011 London, UK
Introduction to Phoenix v6.x: 10-12 May 2011 Amsterdam, NL.
Population analysis with Phoenix v6.1 NLME : 17-19 May 2011, Paris, France.
Population analysis with Phoenix v6.1 NLME : 6-7 Jun 2011, Athens, Greece (Before PAGE)
2-3 April 2011, Two-day Pre ACOP-meeting Workshop: Population Modelling with Phoenix NLME and Connect.

http://www.go-acop.o...lme-and-connect
IVIVC toolkit Phoenix v6.x: 12 September 2011 Amsterdam, NL.

#2 Nathan Teuscher

Nathan Teuscher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 09:12 PM

Simon,

I know this is an old thread, but I thought it would be useful to connect these ideas ... When I have a plot object with more than 100 plots, I can view the plots using the "set" button as you describe. However, when I export the plots to a Reporter object, only the first 100 plots appear in the Reporter object. How do I get the other plots to appear? I attached an example project for you.

Thanks,

Nathan

p.s. I can split the data and have multiple plot objects ... but I was looking for a more elegant solution.

Attached Files

#3 Simon Davis

Simon Davis

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 02:13 PM

Hi Nathan, unfortunately you are correct that currently the workaround is to split the data into multiples of hundred and create the plots in a set of hundred. 

the issue is noted as QC_PHX14354 and hoepfully should be addressed soon.

Simon

PS Note that previewing the output shows all of the plots, as expected, it is just as they go into Word you only get the first 100.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users