• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Xavier Garcia

Xavier Garcia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 April 2021 - 09:32 AM

We have recently started using PKSubmit and are facing some problems for importing the data. In our lab, the usual procedure is the following: we import the data from Watson LIMS and then perform the NCA by means of Phoenix.

In case we want to create the PC file using PK Submit, we would like to take the concentrations directly from the project that has been already created. The Watson-Phoenix interface works properly, but when we try to generate the PC domain, we cannot choose the data From a Phoenix Project (this option is missing in the screen)

See attached doc for screenshots.

Attached File  Qs_certara_blog.docx   702.95KB   453 downloads

Could this be related to any study configuration issue?

Thanks

Xavier

#2 cradhakr

cradhakr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 30 April 2021 - 11:50 AM

Hi Xavier,

Please let me know a suitable time for me to connect with you for a quick demo on PK Submit. 

Could you please e-mail your time zone and  location to support@certara.com

Thanks

Chandramouli

#3 Ana Henry

Ana Henry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 30 April 2021 - 10:59 PM

Hello Xavier,

You are correct and you should see the option when starting with a highlighted Phoenix project.  I am sure support@certara.com can help you finding the right version of PK Submit that works with your Phoenix version.

Ana

We have recently started using PKSubmit and are facing some problems for importing the data. In our lab, the usual procedure is the following: we import the data from Watson LIMS and then perform the NCA by means of Phoenix.

In case we want to create the PC file using PK Submit, we would like to take the concentrations directly from the project that has been already created. The Watson-Phoenix interface works properly, but when we try to generate the PC domain, we cannot choose the data From a Phoenix Project (this option is missing in the screen)

See attached doc for screenshots.

attachicon.gifQs_certara_blog.docx

Could this be related to any study configuration issue?

Thanks

Xavier

#4 dancombs

dancombs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 May 2022 - 11:38 PM

I created a PC domain using PK Submit but found that I made an error in units.  I have done the NCA analysis but am asking whether to correct the error I have to start all over again and create a new PC domain and go through all the tedious menus to get the correct units?

#5 cradhakr

cradhakr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 29 May 2022 - 10:02 PM

HI Dan,

With the current version you need to start from the process again. PK Submit will remember the data mapped and you need not create a new project file and can just update the existing one.  

The other workaround you could use is DW object where you could make necessary changes to the PC domine using properties funcion or custom function.

If you need further assistance please let us know and happy to help you.

Thanks

Mouli

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users