On Friday at 1pm, 15thApril the production Integral data repository (https://integral.certara.com/) was upgraded to release 22.4.1.
User action required:
Be sure to use the most recent versions of Phoenix, 8.1.1, 8.2.2, or 8.3.4 or 8.3.5 with 22.4.1, prior versions are not tested nor supported with this version of Integral.
The Phoenix Integral 22.4.1 plug-in will be required and can be downloaded here:
- Client Appplication: https://certara-inte...Application.zip
- Plugin Phoenix 8.1: https://certara-inte...Phoenix_8.1.zip
- Plugin Phoenix 8.2: https://certara-inte...Phoenix_8.2.zip
- Plugin Phoenix 8.3: https://certara-inte...Phoenix_8.3.zip
Please note: the zip file of the Integral plugin for Phoenix 8.3 contains two separate installers for Phoenix 8.3.4 and 8.3.5 respectively.
The QA Validation Statements are attached below. Please contact your Customer Success Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Simon Davis. Manager, Support.
Full release notes are available on the Help page from within the application, some key features are;
- Users can set statuses for their documents and analyses (savepoints)
- Enhancements of administration module on folder types and properties
- For new environments, some changes to default names, e.g. "Experiments" and "Experiment" folder type are now renamed to "Analyses" and "Analysis", respectively
- A "full licensed user" role can now be combined with the "archivist" role (to permit unlocking)
- Administrator Users can generate a system audit report
- Users can generate a report that details the differences between versions of a savepoint
- CSV files can now be edited in the Contents Tab
- Backend database performance has been improved (reduces Server 500 & 401 messages)
- Performance enhancements to the Client Application