• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Richard Knapp

Richard Knapp

• Val_Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:37 PM

After completing a 1000 resample bootstrap analysis I went to see the Boot Theta Histogram and got the following error message:

The maximum of 15 charts per column will be exceeded with these settings. Please use more row or page latticing if available or unbind latticing from the data and set the row and column counts manually.

Logical perhaps but I cannot access the controls associated with the plot window to do any of the suggested fixes. Can anyone suggest how to perform the suggested actions?

Thanks -

#2 serge guzy

serge guzy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:52 PM

Dear Richard

Before you click on the execute button for your histogram, you should be able to change the graph settings. Click on plot below the mapping area and uncheck the "bind lattice to data". Rhen on the left you have the option to change the lattice rows and lattice column number. If for example you put 4 lattice rows and 4 lattice columns, you will get 16 histograms per page.

If you have more than 100 apges, then you can go from one set of 100 pages to the next by clicking the "display set" tab. How many histograms total do you have?

best

Serge

#3 Ana Henry

Ana Henry

Advanced Member

• Val_Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:56 PM

In addition, if you have already executed the object, you can double click on the chart result. It should open another window with the graph where you can do the settings changes indicated above

Ana

#4 Richard Knapp

Richard Knapp

• Val_Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:31 PM

With the results tab selected and the Boot Theta Histogram selected under Plots the window to the right where the graph is normally given is completely grey. This is where the error message I described ("The maximum of 15 charts ......") is displayed. I cannot double click on the chart panel to create a separate window. Thus, I have no access to any of the usual controls.

I have attached a screen shot of what I am facing. I really appreciate the fast response today.

#5 serge guzy

serge guzy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:41 PM

Dear Richard

The histogram is created from the table called bootThetaStacked. Can you right click on that table (do you have that table?) and then create an histogram. You should have all the settings available for you. now how many parameters do you have you want an histogram? You can also right click on that table and copy to your data folder. now this file is now editable and you can delete everything that you do not need. If you still ahve problems, it may be a limitation somewhere (too many parameters, too many rows of data). I did not see your atatched screenshot but let me knwo after you try the table itself.

best

Serge

#6 Richard Knapp

Richard Knapp

• Val_Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 09:05 PM

Brilliant - it worked.

I did have the BootThetaStacked output data file. I sent it to plotting and selected histogram with Display Set = 1 and Pages per Set = 100. I actually have 33 graphs because I used a WinNonlin model with secondary parameters and it gave me all of them. Something to think about next time. All is well once again (and my 20 hr run is saved!).

Thanks teacher

#7 serge guzy

serge guzy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 09:07 PM

You are welcome.

best Regards;

Serge

0 user(s) are reading this topic