No replies to this topic

#1 John CK Lai

John CK Lai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:44 PM

Hi,

Is it possible to use the Phenix IVIVC module if I only provide the in-vitro dissolution and in-vivo absorption dataset for 3 formulations without providing the IV or IR profile?

I generated the in-vivo absorption data per subject for three ER formulations by using Wagner Nelson with a literature IR half life. I then averaged the in-vivo data for each ER formulation.

I proceeded with the IVIVC module and arrived at the in-vivo data input stage. This is where I got stuck. I clicked "Data already deconvolved and averaged" in the In-vivo data option and two new panels appear --> UIR panel and In-Vivo Fit Panel.

What am I supposed to provide as input for the UIR Panel? According to the help menu.

"In the UIR panel, map a data set that contains the UIR polyexponential parameters in a stacked format. Use the UIR Mappings panel to identify how the UIR data are used in the IVIVC object."

I should provide info for the following columns:

1) InVivo Formulation: drug formulation identifiers.

2) Parameter: IVIVC model parameters for each formulation.

3) Estimate: estimated parameter values.

For column 2, should I provide the names of the polyexponential parameters? like V_F, K01, K10, Tlag. For column 3, it will be the values for the polyexponential parameters?

I provided data for both UIR and in-vivo fit panels accordingly but the program refused to go to the next stage "Build Correlation"

Thanks

John

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users