3 replies to this topic

#1 Arti

Arti

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 03:06 PM

Hello,

Iam writing here to seek your help in understanding how to build Differential equation repeat dose WNL ASCII code

Iam attaching the code (which i have written) i request you to correct it and help me

Regards

Arti [file name=diffeqnrepeatdose.txt size=568]http://pharsight.com/extranet/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/files/diffeqnrepeatdose.txt[/file]

#2 Simon Davis

Simon Davis

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:16 PM

Arti, I'm just heading out the door so briefly ; if you have Phoenix I highly recommend writing your model in a Phoenix model since you don't have to code extra statements to handle multiple doses etc. The models automatically handle them.

Simon.

PS Note you have posted in the Phoenix WinNonlin forum - if you really want to make this ascii code then i will move it to the Classical forum.

#3 Arti

Arti

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:59 AM

Hello Simon Davies,

Thanks for your quick reply,

I would try it in Phoenix but i was trying to learn how to build WNL ASCII Model for Differential equation Repeat dose models

so you can move this post to WNL Classic and help me in understanding how to build the code

Regards

Arti

#4 Simon Davis

Simon Davis

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:03 PM

Arti, I am trying to understand *why* you want to create this model in ASCII, when this function is essentially obsolete as per the attached End of Life Doc, and consequently we are withdrawing support since there is a much better alternative available

More specifically your model seems to be quite simple, just 1 compartmental, perhaps if you describe what you want to achieve someone can post you a Phoenix model/project.

Simon. [file name=WinNonlin_end_of_support_notice.doc size=36352]http://www.pharsight.com/extranet/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/files/WinNonlin_end_of_support_notice.doc[/file]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users