• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Lisa Liao1412845455

Lisa Liao1412845455

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:56 PM

We are having trouble fitting a model for a two compartment compound with 2 metabolites, first order absorption. Is there a way to use the Phoenix Model function within NLME to fit such a model?

May have questions to follow, if this is possible, but wanted to ask whether the capability was there first.

#2 serge guzy

serge guzy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:20 PM

Dear lisa

Yes the capability is there. Please let me know what is the problem youa re trying to resolve and I will give you the hints. If you have a data set and a project, that will be the best. If you have 1 parent and 2 metabolites in parallel, you can use the edit as graphical tool and built that model.

Best Regards;

Serge

#3 serge guzy

serge guzy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:37 PM

Dear Lisa Please find attacged a project that expalins you step by step what to do. The last model can be used if you want to simulate parent and metabolite outputs. I hope it helps. best Serge [file name=2comptmodel_extra_2_metabolites.phxproj size=344528]http://pharsight.com/extranet/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/files/2comptmodel_extra_2_metabolites.phxproj[/file]

Attached Files

Edited by Simon Davis, 09 June 2016 - 12:27 PM.

#4 Lisa Liao1412845455

Lisa Liao1412845455

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 08:43 PM

Thanks for your help. We have a lot of trouble fitting the two compartment model + metabolite because the metabolite's lagtime is twice as long as that of the parent compound. I was able to use the grphical component to create the model however I was unsure about how to create CLM4. To create a FLOW, it seems that you must have 2 compartments...

Also need to add a zero-order release as this is an MR release model...

Need to estimate the following parameters:

KA

D2

F1

where K0=Dose*(1-F1)/D2; F1 is fraction released by first-order process and D2 is duration of zero-order process

CL

V2

QA

VA2

CLM3

VM3

CLM4

VM4

Pls see diagram for model. If you could show me how to set it up like you did before, I could try incorporating the data myself, as I'm not able to send the data file.

Thanks,

Lisa [file name=AMG423_Diagramv2.docx size=21177]http://pharsight.com/extranet/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/files/AMG423_Diagramv2.docx[/file]

Attached Files

#5 serge guzy

serge guzy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:54 PM

Dear Lisa I think I put all the porcesses you wanted in the project attached. Let me know if it helps. best Serge [file name=lisa2.phxproj size=95978]http://pharsight.com/extranet/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/files/lisa2.phxproj[/file]

Attached Files

Edited by Simon Davis, 09 June 2016 - 02:08 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users