#1 nileshg

nileshg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 December 2023 - 08:57 AM

Hi ,

I am having some issue with pivoting data,

briefly, I have IV PK from 3 individual, I ran NCA analysis then calculated descriptive stat from final NCA parameter table, then used data wizard to combine meanĀ±SD column, and then pivot this data. But to my surprise, all selected parameters appear in pivot table except AUC%extrap, no value got populated for this parameter. Can you please suggest what can be done.

Edited by nileshg, 18 December 2023 - 09:07 AM.

#2 Simon Davis

Simon Davis

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 18 December 2023 - 02:55 PM

are you able to attach your project to see the problem - it might a  weird quirk of having a % symbol inthe column name.

Simon.

• RonaldAxon likes this

#3 nileshg

nileshg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 December 2023 - 07:27 PM

Attached File  pivot table issue.phxproj   356.34KB   30 downloadsare you able to attach your project to see the problem - it might a  weird quirk of having a % symbol inthe column name.

Simon.

Hi Simon,

Please find attached file.

Thank you

Nilesh

Edited by nileshg, 18 December 2023 - 07:28 PM.

#4 Simon Davis

Simon Davis

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 19 December 2023 - 11:30 AM

yes it was the percent in the variable name causing the issue.  please see the second workflow where I have worked around this for you;

Attached Thumbnails

• solved.jpg

Attached Files

#5 nileshg

nileshg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 December 2023 - 12:01 PM

yes it was the percent in the variable name causing the issue.  please see the second workflow where I have worked around this for you;

Thanks Simon, 

Can you please describe in short the work around for this, I could not figure out from the file. The file I shared was just part of my template, I need to implement this on another one.

Regards,

Nilesh 

#6 Simon Davis

Simon Davis

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 19 December 2023 - 12:15 PM

Nilesh, I simply went back to your NCA object and renamed the variables that had % in them to remove them.
I could probably have done it in the Data Wizard too but seemed more efficieint to do it at the beginning of the workflow.

If you want them back in you can add a percent symbol back in graph labels, or to column names etc in a table.

Simon.

Attached Thumbnails

• rename.jpg

#7 nileshg

nileshg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 December 2023 - 03:27 PM

Nilesh, I simply went back to your NCA object and renamed the variables that had % in them to remove them.
I could probably have done it in the Data Wizard too but seemed more efficieint to do it at the beginning of the workflow.

If you want them back in you can add a percent symbol back in graph labels, or to column names etc in a table.

Simon.

Thanks a lot

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: NCA, Pivot data

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users